What information do we collect about you?
When you use this website and interact with us regarding your shareholding we may ask for personal information such as:
- your name;
- your contact details such as email address; phone number; address
If you don’t provide us with this information we may not be able to assist you.
Protecting your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal information and implementing appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We don’t send your personal data overseas.
How will we use the information about you?
If you are a user of our website we will use your personal data:
- To provide you with services that you opt in to such as email alerts.
We do not share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal data for as long as you remain opted in to receive alerts from us.
You have the following rights:
- To request access to or correction of the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the data that we hold please contact us using the address below;
- Under certain circumstances the right to object to the rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- Under certain circumstances the right to object to our processing your personal data or to restrict our processing of it;
- Where you have given consent to any processing to withdraw that consent at any time (but this doesn’t affect processing which we have done on that basis prior to you withdrawing consent).
Automated decision making
We don’t carry out any purely automated decision making.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
or write to us at:
Bricks Newco Limited
First Floor, 1 Cranmore Drive
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority the Information Commissioners Office using their website.